Our portfolio has included the Tsing Ma Bridge in Hong Kong, the twin Bhomibol Bridges in Bangkok and the Kayang Bridge in South Korea. We are presently engaged on an exciting network arch bridge in North West England and working on an expressway in Doha, Qatar.
Our focus is on the use of our skills to deliver innovative and economic solutions for our clients and this has created an enviable reputation in the bridges discipline whether considering the design of new, or the assessment of, existing structures.
You could be either leading a section of the design or as a project manager, you will be responsible and report to a project director.
Essential academic, professional qualifications and experience:
- Practical relevant experience
- A good civil or structural engineering degree (honours or equivalent)
Desired academic, professional qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near chartered
- Strong understanding of structural behaviours with an ability to translate this into effective structural design
- Good structural engineering experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in face to face meetings with clients
We would expect the person to be able to interrogate the results of the analysis. Experience of various software packages (present packages include MIDAS, LUSAS, SAM and Staad) would be useful but strong structural