Our experience covers terminals from small to large capacities, for all product classes, for trading, storage and distribution by sea, rail, road or pipeline. Our terminal projects serve refineries, tanker terminals, marine bunkering, airports, power stations, as well as rail and road distribution terminals.
Our oil and gas consultants understand and implement relevant codes for technical, safety and environmental aspects of our assignments. We carry out environmental, geotechnical, heat radiation and emission studies relevant to the projects, and steer the projects through regulatory requirements.
Mott MacDonald embraces the varied challenges faced by our clients, be they owners, lenders, operators or EPC contractors. We place great emphasis on understanding our clients’ objectives and on satisfying them through all stages of a project - from feasibility studies through engineering, tendering, construction and commissioning.
Our reach is global – achieved through our world-wide network of offices and specialist centres working together as a seamless entity regardless of location.
Typically, our consultancy services for storage and distribution terminals would include any or all of the following aspects:
- Establishment of client objectives
- Feasibility study and cost estimate
- Advice on implementation strategy
- FEED and tender documents
- Environmental and geotechnical assessments
- Detailed engineering
- Tenders evaluation
- Construction management – technical, contractual and financial
Below are a few examples of our work for storage and distribution projects:
- Topside facilities, pipelines and storage facilities, Jebel Ali
- Oil Storage and handling terminal, Fujairah
- HPCL black oil terminal, Vizag, India
A common attribute through all our projects is our ability to call upon our in-house specialists – from contract experts to engineering specialists in all disciplines.