Large-scale solar power is one of the most commercially competitive forms of renewable energy.
Challenges for grid-connected and off-grid solar plants range from reliable solar yield assessment, plant layout optimisation, electrical engineering, civil engineering and construction through to the cost-effective operation and maintenance of module arrays.
To overcome these challenges, we support our clients throughout the entire project lifecycle. We provide all-inclusive management for various technical and commercial challenges to achieve successful, robust and bankable projects.
Our diversity of in-house resources and language capabilities, combined with a full technical, commercial, environmental and social understanding of key issues leads to effective project implementation.
- Meteorological measurement campaigns
- Solar resource and weather impact studies
- Energy yield analysis
- Plant 3D layout optimisation
- Conceptual civil and flood mitigation design
- Grid studies and electrical interconnection
- Technology assessment
- Project risk assessment
- Project contracts review and negotiation support
- Specifications and contractor tendering support
- Detailed design review
- Construction monitoring and on-site supervision
- Commissioning and performance text inspection
- Operations monitoring, performance review and operations-based yield reforecasting
- Environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA)
- Health and safety assessment and audits
- Planning and permitting
- Market, economic and strategic advice
- Regulatory / policy development and analysis
- Feasibility and technical studies
- Due diligence (financial, contractual, technical and regulatory)
- Lender's engineer
- Owner's technical advisor
- Project development and management
- Owner's engineer