At Mott MacDonald, we have teams of experts who can provide, develop and deliver solutions in terms of water supply, wastewater, power generation and transmission for governments and developments around the world.
- Providing security of supply against international benchmarks or standards
- Adopting innovative technologies for the construction and delivery of solutions
- Embedding sustainability in design through the use of less material and resources in terms of construction as well as in the maintenance period
- Forming a robust plan for delivery of solutions which is based on an affordable cost model
- Delivering solutions which include carbon accounting
- Using a one-stop-shop service which considers each situation individually while considering value which can be gained from other relevant reference cases
Meeting your needs
Mott MacDonald adds value by:
- Considering each project on its own merits and not trying to adopt a 'one size fits all approach'
- Considering where value can be added from previous experience gained around the world
- Developing and refining the carbon models to suite specific situations
- Designing and delivering costed solutions with reference to appropriate benchmarks
Who we work with:
We work with governments at local and regional levels, with developers, architects, planners, regulators, banks and lending agencies.