Defense / federal consulting lead
Overarching responsibilities of the role will include:
- Applies understanding of Federal policy and regulations to write action plans, procedures, and guidance
- Ensures proposal conformance including price reasonableness, adequacy of competition, compliance with solicitation, and probability of meeting requirements
- Leads pursuit/proposal teams in developing and refining winning strategies and themes, compelling messages, and persuasive benefit/differentiator pairs
- Guarantees requirements of contract law, Federal Defense and Army Acquisition Regulations and other procedural and regulatory guidance to ensure reporting requirements are complying.
Interprets guidelines to determine extent of relevance
- Advises and assists on the Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and its supplements
- Maintains technical proficiency by keeping current with FAR, DFARS, and DPAP regulations and policies
- Attends briefings and planning conferences to discuss matters of Federal significance and participates in planning for anticipated, planned, or approved changes in contracting missions, objectives, concepts, and regulatory guidance
- Works closely with the SBA District Office(s) in geographical coverage to locate potential small business teaming partners
An ideal candidate could be a former Contract Division Chief for a major USACE District or other Federal Agency. You will have experience and familiarity with Federal acquisition and procurement function by undertaking a role external to the federal government with a preference of engineering services procurement.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status or disability status.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence