Mott MacDonald takes a more pragmatic approach to strategic thinking. We work closely with senior decision-makers in the telecoms and communications sector to bring complex technology projects to fruition.
We minimise cost and risk by ensuring that the right technology choices are made from the start. Working with recognised telecoms experts, we provide pragmatic solutions that can be successfully delivered.
- You want to know how and where to invest in the technology sector
- You need expert advice to inform your telecoms and communications strategy
- You need an action plan to ensure your projects are successful
- You need a partner that understands the needs of your business
Meeting your needs
- Providing an assessment of the business case behind technology choices
- Performing due diligence
- Developing a technology strategy within the overall business strategy
- Preparing operational and procurement plans to make projects happen
Who we work with
We work with mobile operators, infrastructure operators and financial institutions.
How we work
Our approach is based on a complete understanding of a client’s current position, future aims and any challenges or limitations.
We use our technical expertise and experience in telecommunications to map out the technology options and examine them from all relevant technology standpoints. We then work closely with clients to identify the best strategic options and devise procurement and operational plans to make their projects happen.