Maximising your opportunity
Informing strategy and testing feasibility with specialist property market knowledge and social, and technical insight
Making sure you’re in the right location
With the transport links and service connections your business and customer needs.
Unlocking hidden value
Helping you realise the full commercial potential of buildings and land.
Delivering value for money
Driving efficiencies in professional fees by selecting and applying the right specialist service at the right time in the project.
Procurement solutions that accelerate capital projects to achieve earlier return on investment.
Helping you plan and deliver changes to your organisation, or to the buildings you operate from.
Futureproofing your investment
Making sure that designs will meet your needs for years to come, in the face of business, climate and technological change
Driving efficiency – cutting carbon and cost over the lifetime of your asset.
Asset planning, strategy and transformation
- Estate, property or land strategy
- Business plan development and/or review
- Modelling space need and developing client briefs
- Stakeholder engagement management
- Occupational efficiency and optimisation strategies (including PIs and KPIs)
- Feasibility studies – including viability assessment
- Project delivery, procurement and implementation strategy
- Disposal and acquisition strategy
Development consultancy and management
- Option generation and appraisal
- Development and investment appraisals
- Design team appointment and management
- Development feasibility and viability assessments
- Development levy modelling and negotiations (S106/CIL)
- Funding applications, negotiation and liaison
- Procurement and bid management (including OJEU)
- Development finance and management
- Developing partnership, JV or other structured solutions
- Programme management and GPMO/PMO function
- Project, cost and controls management
- Engineering strategy and design (infrastructure and buildings)
- Supply chain management
- Project planning and assurance
- Technical advisor and bank monitoring roles
- Risk management
- Arts and culture
- Commercial and retail
- Local and central government
- Residential and hotels
- Sports and events
- Transport buildings