The exciting projects in this edition of Momentum illustrate that we are not afraid to challenge convention, looking to the past as well as to the future to deliver cost-effective and more sustainable results for our customers:
- Designing the ice cube-like temporary structures that housed the shooting events for the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, delivered in a third of the time thought possible and for 25% less cost
- Saving lives in Mongolia by cutting toxic air pollution
- Promoting education in Nigeria through dramatic use of theatre
- Cutting waste at a huge power station in South Africa
- Managing risk on the world’s largest bored tunnel, in the US.
The only convention we adhere to without question is the pursuit of excellence in achieving success for our customers.