Intra- and inter-organisational collaboration is improved through a shared information picture, helping decisions to be made and the outcomes disseminated more quickly and effectively.
Merlin is universally accessible, with web-based delivery, yet secure through role-based authentication ensuring only suitable authorised users can access the system. Merlin is scalable and configurable to meet current and emerging needs and fully auditable, allowing post-issue analysis and reconstruction.
Merlin has been developed in close collaboration with key stakeholders managing major operations and events so that it meets strategic and operational needs by providing:
- Critical information easily shared within and between organisations including the ability to restrict confidential issues by user role.
- Robust, real-time information to enable informed decision making
- Intuitive and configurable user interface
- Integrated and interactive mapping function
- Embedded contingency planning
- Rapid and appropriate response and recovery
- Production of editable reports and link multimedia and documentation to issues.
- Fully accessible by desktop, tablet and mobile device
- Full user account management capabilities
- Multi-lingual support capability available
- London 2012
- Glasgow 2014
- Baku 2015