Osprey also provides a platform for reaching out to the general public, via traffic and travel websites and social media. Whether used for business-as-usual or in moments of crisis, Osprey improves the ability to see, understand, analyse, decide and communicate.
Osprey is composed of three core components:
- Osprey: Control is the central common database providing a framework for integrating disparate systems. Modules are available to manage and interact with different data types, and a range of off-the-shelf adapters integrate various data sources. Modules and adapters are building blocks which can be quickly assembled to create a tailored system for your needs.
- Osprey: Analyse provides offline analysis of data stored in Osprey: Control or other (UTMC compliant or non-UTMC compliant) database. It also provides a suite of tools to explore trending, calculate key performance indicators, and undertake pre-/post-intervention comparison.
- Osprey: Inform provides a suite of modules to publish data held in Osprey: Control or other (UTMC compliant or non-UTMC compliant) databases including an open data publication platform.
- A robust platform for data exchange between disparate systems.
- Automated network management based on a comprehensive detection and intervention engine.
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis which can be tailored for presentation at all levels.
- Overview of network hotspots via user-defined dashboards.
Mott MacDonald is a supplier on several Crown Commercial Service frameworks including traffic management technology and G-Cloud, providing you with easy access to our software and services.