Here’s just a taste of what you’ll find between the covers:
- Saving time, saving lives: innovative programmes and equipment are boosting the early detection of deadly TB; we’re maximising effectiveness by ensuring they are fine tuned for success
- Turning obsolescence into performance: we managed the rehabilitation of a 50 year old offshore oil platform, increasing production by 50%
- Disruptive change: the secure cloud-based data management tool that we built in just two weeks has turbocharged an education survey programme
- More capacity, less cost: by retrofitting disused wastewater treatment facilities with advanced technology, we expanded capacity by 40% and reduced cost by a third, without enlarging site footprint
- Trailblazing tunnelling solutions: we overcame tough conditions beneath the world’s most famous waterfalls to expand the capacity of a critical hydroelectric facility, while reducing cost by CA$130M
There’s much more in this issue, including the largest self-anchored suspension bridge in the world, a pop-up jet maintenance facility, floating underwater tidal turbines, unfolding robots that apply underfloor insulation and a new method of protecting steel-framed, masonry-clad buildings.
The project examples we’ve gathered illustrate how we support clients in a diverse range of sectors to realise their ambitions faster, more safely, more cost-effectively and with inbuilt care for the three facets of the sustainability pyramid – that is, social, environmental and commercial performance.
The innovative use of technology is just one result of driving forward sustainability in everything we do.