From 2 January 2024 new job vacancies will start to be hosted in our new recruitment system (Connect People) as we transition away from the current legacy system (BrassRing). This marks another step towards an integrated “One Mott MacDonald experience” that brings our processes into one system to deliver for our users.
What this means for applicants?
For a period of time, at the start of 2024, the search functionality will search job vacancies across two platforms.
When searching and applying for job vacancies, depending on which platform the job is hosted on you may:
- See slight differences in the visual appearance on the candidate application portal and communications from us.
- Be required to create a new account (on our new platform and/or the current legacy one if you haven’t applied before).
- Need to check the status of applications in the different systems (please see links below or check back on your emails confirming your applications)
On both systems you will still be able to:
- Search and apply for job opportunities
- Check the status of your applications
- Set up saved searches to inform you about new opportunities.
If you don't see a job that you’re interested in applying for, we recommend creating an account and setting up job alerts in both systems. Please be aware of fraudulent job adverts. More information can be found here.