Moata ESG provides insights into the impact of infrastructure assets on environment and society and is part of our emerging suite of digital social outcomes solutions. Using client and open source data, the solution rapidly calculates environmental, social and governance measures to give you the ability to reduce risk, inform future investment decisions and improve competitive advantage, enabling a transparent and consistent approach.
Mapped to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aligned with Mott MacDonald’s Social Outcomes Framework, the ESG framework can also align to other non-financial frameworks, such as the Equator Principles and the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures.
Moata ESG is built on our domain knowledge in sustainability, social value and the environment, as well as on our long legacy in infrastructure development plus our focus on excellence and digital innovation. Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, and Moata ESG is at the very heart of this.
- Ingests and harmonises client and open source data to calculate ESG measures
- Automatically measures the ESG impacts of infrastructure assets
- Leverages Mott MacDonald’s digital innovation and deep domain knowledge
- Shows the contribution of assets to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Provides a summary of ESG impacts on a customisable dashboard and interactive map
- Allows granular reporting and filtering by time, fund, sector, sub-sector and asset
- Visualises impacts and population affected geographically
- Updates measures automatically with new asset data and latest open data
- Ability to unlock open data for further interrogation
- Cloud-based solution
- Rapid ESG impact reporting with instant up-to-date insights
- Better risk management by regularly reviewing the impact of assets and having a long-term view
- Informed future investment decisions by leveraging data on the historic ESG impact of existing assets
- Improvement in investor relationships and business development by embedding ESG performance into client, prospect and stakeholder reporting
- Differentiation from competitors and a boost to reputation by demonstrating leadership in ESG, social outcomes and digital innovation