Moata Geospatial enables users to rapidly access and collaborate around geospatial data providing a secure common data environment and a secure and adaptable digital twin focused on purpose.
It is a foundational component of Moata, having been deployed for almost a decade on over 20 major infrastructure projects with over 75 deployments around the world including Heathrow Expansion, HS2, Northern Powerhouse Rail, Crossrail, multiple Highways England schemes and many more.
Unlimited users can collaborate on geospatial data from a single repository, ensuring current, accurate information. Users can rapidly access and visualise large volumes of geospatial data and gain new insight into assets with customisable base maps and constraints.
- Single data set used for multiple purposes.
- Connects to all other Moata solutions.
- Connects together graphical and non-graphical information and associated documentation.
- Resolves version control issues.
- Secure import and export to adjacent data sets.
- Digital twin compliant with UK standard Gemini principles.
- Single source of truth of data for team collaboration.
- Clean simple geographical front end.
- Secure log in for multiple project participants of all sizes.
- Web platform can be configured to meet specific client requirements.
- Tailored dashboards to suit decision-making roles.
- Real-time data analytics.
- Design options overlay for planned interventions.
- Easy connection to existing spreadsheets and other organisational data sets.
- Reduced time to access accurate information.
- Reduction of risks of making decisions based on out-of-date information.
- Increased quality of decision-making based on insights driven by data.
- Increased efficiency due to avoidance of duplicated effort.
- Realisation of the true value of data.