Developed in collaboration with industry experts, Moata Land Management acts as a single source of truth for all landownership information across all disciplines working through the infrastructure lifecycle, creating efficiencies and reducing risk through a complete overview of landownership information and stakeholder engagement.
With seamless integration with Moata Geospatial, the user can select a parcel of land and interrogates it via data visualisation capabilities, to schedule or action any land access, engagement, or surveying tasks required and bringing full visibility to all stakeholders.
- Simple secure log-on as part of Moata family
- Combines the core areas of Land Management (Stakeholder Engagement, Land Referencing, Land Access and Survey Management).
- A single, secure, accessible database for all communications with stakeholders, building up a complete history of all interactions made on a scheme ensuring accuracy and data validity is maintained.
- Whole survey process managed in one system with easy to use calendar, tabular and map views.
- Access maps – Visualise real-time access statuses for all land parcels, with the ability to prioritise survey windows through automated process flows.
- Automated production, collation and print-ready ‘Requests for information’ and statutory notices with accompanying land plans for large mailouts.
- Ability to evidence pre and post conditions of the land throughout the project.
- Ability to plan, resource and schedule a full survey season including multiple site visits across various survey types.
- Complete audit trail of all user interaction and permission trimmed user access to comply with GDPR.
- Flexible reporting and dashboards
- Better customer experience and project reputation, by improving relationships through the project lifecycle.
- System meets the standard of ‘diligent’ inquiry’ reducing the risk of judicial review which would increase cost and cause delay to programme.
- Reduction in time to produce large mailshots from weeks to hours.
- MLM has enabled up to 100% of closed out access licences for clients such as Highways England and HS2, decreasing any delays to programme.
- Automated access licence documentation with accompanying land plans, resulting in time and cost savings of up to 4 FTE’s.
- Improves accuracy of data and reduces time taken to complete survey results from months to weeks, leading to a sound Environmental Statement for consent submissions
- Benefits have been realised in many areas such as confirming survey visits (75% reduction of FTEs).