Moata People and Planet provides insights into the impact of infrastructure assets on people and the planet and is part of our emerging suite of digital social outcomes solutions. Using client and open source data, the solution rapidly calculates social and environmental measures to give you the ability to reduce risk, inform future investment decisions and improve competitive advantage, enabling a transparent and consistent approach.
Mapped to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aligned with Mott MacDonald’s Social Outcomes Framework, reporting can also align to other frameworks, such as the Equator Principles, the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures and the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation.
Moata People and Planet is built on our domain knowledge in sustainability, social outcomes and the environment, as well as on our long legacy in infrastructure development, combined with our focus on excellence and digital innovation. Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, and Moata People and Planet is at the very heart of this.
- Ingests and harmonises client and open source data to calculate social and environmental measures
- Automatically measures the social and environmental impacts of infrastructure assets
- Leverages Mott MacDonald’s digital innovation and deep domain knowledge
- Shows the contribution of assets to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Provides a summary of social and environmental impacts on a customisable dashboard and interactive map
- Allows granular reporting and filtering by time, fund, sector, sub-sector and asset
- Visualises impacts and population affected geographically
- Updates measures automatically with new asset data and latest open data
- Ability to unlock open data for further interrogation
- Cloud-based solution
- Rapid social and environmental impact reporting with instant up-to-date insights
- Better risk management by regularly reviewing the impact of assets and having a long-term view
- Informed future investment decisions by leveraging data on the historic social and environmental impact of existing assets
- Improvement in investor relationships and business development by embedding performance indicators into client, prospect and stakeholder reporting
- Differentiation from competitors and a boost to reputation by demonstrating leadership in social and environmental outcomes through digital innovation