Moata People and Planet provides insights into the impact of infrastructure investments and projects on society and the environment and is part of our emerging suite of digital social outcomes solutions. Using client and open source data, the solution rapidly calculates social and environmental measures to give you the ability to uncover opportunities, inform decision-making and improve outcomes for both people and the planet.
Mapped to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aligned with Mott MacDonald’s Social Outcomes Framework, reporting can also align to other frameworks, such as the Equator Principles, the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures and the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation.
Moata People and Planet is built on our domain knowledge in social outcomes and the environment, combined with our focus on excellence and digital innovation. Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, and Moata People and Planet is at the very heart of this.
- Ingests and harmonises client and open source data to calculate social and environmental impact
- Leverages Mott MacDonald’s digital innovation and deep domain knowledge
- Shows the contribution of infrastructure investment and projects to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Supports client-specific and bespoke measurement frameworks
- Provides a summary of social and environmental impacts on a customisable dashboard and interactive map
- Allows granular reporting and filtering
- Visualises impacts and population affected geographically
- Updates measures automatically with latest open data
- Cloud-based solution
- Rapid social and environmental impact reporting with instant up-to-date analytics
- Informed decision-making through leveraging data on historic social and environmental impacts
- Improvement in investor relationships and business development by embedding performance indicators into client, prospect and stakeholder reporting
- Differentiation from competitors and a boost to reputation by demonstrating leadership in social and environmental outcomes through digital innovation