Moata Route Optimiser
Moata Route Optimiser allows rapid and consistent appraisal of routes, providing value from strategic route assessment through detailed design and production of construction drawings. The full audit history of route development and a web-based portal allows end to end stakeholder engagement to support effective decision making.
Delivery efficiencies, cost savings and enhanced collaboration
Described as 'the new gold standard' to deliver pipeline design, Moata Route Optimiser works well as a standalone solution or in combination with other Moata solutions, in particular Moata Geospatial and Moata Land Management. With all project team members able to access the information they need when they need it, this is a revolutionary approach to pipeline design.
Consistent and collaborative pipeline design
- 100+ design rules, 70+ pipe types and 80+ constraints layers provide the spatial, technical and commercial drivers for the design and delivery of pipelines.
- Using a common data environment/single source of truth approach allows multidisciplinary teams to design the pipeline together from environmental and heritage to hydraulics and geotechnical.
All stakeholders are kept informed across the project lifecycle, allowing an audit trail of decision making and route development against environmental constraints, capex and totex.
Supporting your sustainability goals
- Reduce embodied carbon through optimal designs reducing electricity demands, material usage and waste.
- Improve social and environmental outcomes through avoidance of sensitive environments.
- Reduce annual operational carbon by identifying options that save consumed power. On a recent water project, Route Optimiser was used to identify an option that saved 51kW of consumed power, also resulting in whole-life cost savings of 8% or £1million.
[Moata Route Optimiser] saves a lot of cost and time in the outline design stage of a pipeline project.
Engineer, Strategic Pipeline Alliance
Moata Route Optimiser reduces time required to process vertical alignment into quantified depth bands. The long hand method is very time consuming.
Estimating manager, Strategic Pipeline Alliance
[Moata has] helped us to demonstrate that we are delivering digitally to our client.
Design engineer, Mott MacDonald Bentley
Our global community
Moata Community is our forum for industry professionals to connect, discuss, share, and learn from each other on the biggest topics in infrastructure.
All members of Moata can use it to get support from other Moata champions, updates from our Moata team, and network with a wider global community working to achieve common goals.