This solution is focused on maintaining flows and preventing flooding in sewer systems. It predicts flooding, blockages and overflows through the use of real-time sensor data, expert scientific modelling and machine learning to support you with risk profiling and investment decisions.
Flood prediction not only allows network owners and operators advanced insight into the now, where flood/blockage related incidents are occurring, what is causing them, and who is attending to them, we also provide predictions into the future, both for short-term response and longer term scenario planning.
- Integrates real time data from SCADA and IoT sensors.
- Connects to Moata Rainwise for predicative modelling.
- Connects to system model for advanced analytics.
- Machine learning always on.
- Includes network operator view showing real time situation in geospatial context.
- Applies industry expertise and statistical modelling to forecast flooding, blockages and overflows within stormwater, wastewater and combined conveyance systems.
- Uses the minimum number of sensors based on our engineering analysis of requirements.
- Provides clear information on the location of incidents and potential incidents and shows the likely impact of incoming rainfall.
- Enables connection to live response activities and provides scenarios to enable optimum investment decisions.
- Can be accessed in the field.
- Reduction in numbers of IoT sensors needed to drive decisions, just 42 needed to be added in the case of Christchurch New Zealand.