Plan, design, build, operate
Smart Infrastructure Index
The common adage goes “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.” Businesses unable to understand their digital maturity struggle to identify their next steps and the priority investments that will unlock value – and the same applies to the whole industry. The Smart Infrastructure Index is an online self-assessment tool for measuring a businesses’ digital maturity across the entire asset lifecycle, uncovering blind spots and identifying priorities to accelerate infrastructure asset owners' and operators' digital transformation.
- Aligned to key standards for asset management, security and building information modelling (BIM).
- Based upon best practices from Project 13 and a review of over 80 different digital maturity models.
- Used by the Centre for Digital Built Britain's National Digital Twin Programme to measure digital maturity.
- Listed as a fundamental step in the action plan defined in the UK government’s Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) Transforming Infrastructure Performance: Roadmap to 2030.
- Interrogate data from across your business to uncover valuable insights and capability gaps.
- Identify key investment priorities to accelerate your digital transformation with a custom report.
- Shape your strategy and roadmap with our digital transformation experts to deliver meaningful results.
- Unlock tremendous value, with better assessments of performance in the market, clearer strategic planning and better decision making.
Benchmark against the best
- Test your performance against industry-leading peers in your sector globally.
- Learn from others' experiences in overcoming your challenges to accelerate your digital transformation.
- Track improvements year-on-year as you build, measure and learn new digital ways of working.
[It] provided an excellent assessment of our current position as an organisation and we have used these insights to shape our strategy and subsequently established an Enterprise Asset Management programme to improve our results.
Transformation programme manager, Sellafield Enterprise Asset Management
Collectively insights from the Index have identified common challenges and solutions for the industry, and individually those insights have helped shape each ICG member’s digital transformation strategy to prioritise investment for maximum impact.
Head of programmes, Infrastructure Client Group
Our global community
Moata Community is our forum for industry professionals to connect, discuss, share, and learn from each other on the biggest topics in infrastructure.
All members of Moata can use it to get support from other Moata champions, updates from our Moata team, and network with a wider global community working to achieve common goals.