Our skills have been employed to support a varied portfolio of airline projects across the world:
- Airline strategy and industry affairs, including regulation, policy matters, mergers, acquisitions, and business modeling
- Commercial and sales, including strategic, market planning, positioning, alliances and code shares, pricing, revenue management, sales, and marketing strategies
- Financial and legal, including budgeting, cost, revenue diagnostics and expert witness in aviation matters
- Business and route planning, including passenger and cargo demand forecasting, aircraft performance, route evaluation, slot management, fleet planning, and maintenance
- Customer services including research, insight, customer relations, and consumer protection
- Operations, including performance monitoring, optimization, startup, benchmarking, and technology implementation
- Environmental/social and other areas, such as feasibility assessments, aviation conference speaking, and industry lobbying.
For Air Southwest Limited, a British regional airline, we managed revenue and distribution departments and developed strategies for revenue improvement across the airline’s network. We improved the day-to-day efficiency of the team and introduced new revenue strategies linked with pricing initiatives to grow revenue per flight.
In the Democratic Republic of Congo, we produced a feasibility study for a new airline to operate domestic air cargo services. Through our knowledge of the African market we provided an independent market assessment and verification of demand in an area with little reliable data. Our model evaluated the route combination and aircraft type to ensure an optimal flying schedule. All our work was inputted directly into the client's business plan.
We help owners and operators to achieve strategic objectives and add long-term value by optimizing performance. We plan investment and maintenance so assets are always in appropriate condition and operate to the highest efficiency standards. Our capability covers terminal buildings, aircraft, baggage handling, information and communication technology, refueling and apron guidance systems, apron floodlighting, and aircraft parking area design.
Our expertise ranges from aerospace assessment and safeguarding to the design of airfield systems. We advise airports, developers, and planners on the constraints they may need to overcome when proposing development in the vicinity of an airport. In the UK, we provide safeguarding maps, advice on public safety zones, and auditing of airport safeguarding teams.