Moata Rain Wise enhances your knowledge of the water cycle through sophisticated rainfall prediction, putting you one step ahead in preparedness.
This solution provides state-of-the-art geotemporal rainfall prediction across an entire catchment area in real time. It provides a foundational data input to other Moata solutions related to the urban water cycle, and provides critical insights to operational event managers and first responders.
- Aggregation of big data sources such as global weather models, national meteorological service radars, custom deployments of vertically pointing radars, and local rain gauges
- Application of powerful analytics to accurately measure and statistically forecast geotemporal rainfall
- Sophisticated instant post-event reporting
- Machine learning always on
- Advanced alarming for addressing high-risk events
- Clear and simple reporting tailored to specific purpose
- Brings all relevant data into a single source of guidance
- Continuous and real-time data collection and analysis
- Reduce social and economic impact of severe weather events
- Save money on operations around the network through predictive modeling
- Avoid sewer flooding to protect local communities
- Use scenario planning to focus your investment where it will have the greatest impact
- Identify overflow high-risk areas