This solution is focused on maintaining flows and preventing flooding in sewer systems. It predicts flooding, blockages, and overflows through the use of real-time sensor data, expert scientific modeling, and machine learning — to support your investment and risk profiling decisions.
Flood prediction does more than give network owners and operators advanced insight into the "now" — where flood/blockage incidents are occurring, what is causing them, and who is attending to them. It also provides predictions for short-term response and longer-term scenario planning.
- Integrates real time data from SCADA and IoT sensors
- Connects to Moata Rain Wise for predicative modeling
- Connects to system model for advanced analytics
- Relies on always-on machine learning
- Includes network operator view showing real-time situation in geospatial context
- Applies industry expertise and statistical modeling to forecast flooding, blockages, and overflows within stormwater, wastewater, and combined conveyance systems
- Uses the minimum number of sensors based on our engineering analysis of requirements
- Provides clear information on the location of incidents and potential incidents, and shows the likely impact of incoming rainfall
- Enables connection to live response activities and provides scenarios to enable optimum investment decisions
- Can be accessed in the field
- Reduces the number of IoT sensors needed to drive decisions. Just 42 sensors had to be added in Christchurch, New Zealand.