From initial feasibility stages through the completion of construction, Mott MacDonald provides all aspects of land and right-of-way consulting services to our clients. Mott MacDonald is committed to delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions for every land management need.
Using a comprehensive, client-focused team approach, our right-of-way team identifies the unique and particular needs and objectives of each project. We deliver data and services that help reduce project costs, timeframes, and personnel requirements.
You can expect professional service that meets your expectations and the objectives of your project.
Right-of-way services include the following:
- Right-of-way management
- Database/document management
- Route, workspace and access selection
- Feasibility studies
- Landowner identification and research
- Survey permission
- Public relations and outreach programs
- Title research and procurement
- Zoning analysis
- Real property valuation studies and appraisal coordination
- Right-of-way acquisition and damages
- Land acquisition and negotiations
- Condemnation support
- Damage claim settlement