Foundation and geotechnics
We have extensive experience in providing feasibility studies, tender design, detailed design, technical expertise reports, due diligence works, and design supervision.
Our integrated approach to handling complex geotechnical engineering problems draws on the diverse experience of our specialists. Since our knowledge covers the whole geotechnical engineering field – from structural engineering to environmental engineering and hydrogeology – we can deliver the highest quality in all our projects.
- Geotechnical engineering
- Foundation design
- Design of retaining structures
- Design of structures built with geosynthetics
- Slope stability analysis
- Geotechnical damage assessment
- Engineering geology, site investigation
- Numerical analysis, modeling
- Earthworks design and calculation
- Geotechnical design of excavation pit construction and support
- Design supervision
- Construction supervision
Our structural engineering team can manage any stage of the design process from authority plans to detailed design, and any element of construction works: site supervision, inspection, maintenance, and strengthening over the whole life cycle of structures. Our capabilities also include a wide variety of bridge engineering tasks, from check calculations of load-carrying capacity and bridge assessments to reconstruction projects for steel, concrete, and composite bridges.
With leading-edge expertise in a wide range of engineering-purpose software, we provide optimized solutions with enhanced performance and greater predictability.
Our staff possess decades of experience in drawing and design, automated or batch processing, full 3D modeling and in building information modelling (BIM) environments. We provide software development, data entry, and management, as well as the training of, and programming for, engineering software and geographic information systems (GIS).
We have full access to all discipline-specific AutoCAD and MicroStation CAD-GIS-BIM software applications through our corporate license.
- 2D-3D design, mapping, modeling
- Software training and advisory services
- Standardization, setup, and monitoring for a unified CAD-GIS-BIM working environment
- Automatized design and drafting, batch processes, engineering software programming
- Geospatial analysis, data conversion, data input
- Visualization: photorealistic rendering and animations
- Environmental analysis: solar study, aspects, slope factors, flow and visibility
- BIM systems and standards, data creation and management
Our environmental consulting staff holds all expert certificates required for undertaking environmental assessments. We guarantee outstanding quality in the production and presentation of documentations in short timeframes.
Examples of projects from our comprehensive environmental portfolio in Hungary includes the Budapest Metro Line 4, M8 and M9 motorways, Szőreg strategic natural gas storage facility, Mátra Pumped Storage Scheme, Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape World Heritage territory, and the Budapest (V0) railway bypass.
- Environmental impact assessment
- Strategic environmental management
- Environmental planning and permitting
- Environmental due diligence
- Feasibility studies, EU-funded project applications
- Strategic noise mapping and action planning
- Noise and vibration control
- Contaminated land and remediation planning