Cambridge Education / Mott MacDonald is seeking experienced team leaders / project managers for potential long-term deployed contracts on ongoing and upcoming medium to large scale Education sector projects in Myanmar.
To lead / manage ongoing and upcoming medium to large scale projects with expertise in one or more of the following technical areas:
- Provision of technical assistance to education systems strengthening, including management and planning as well as curriculum development.
- Teacher education with a focus on in service training INSET and continuing professional development CPD.
- Student Assessment.
- Training and Vocational Education TVET.
- Strengthening English language education, including through teacher education colleges and through supervision and support to teachers at school level.
- Min 15 years’ overall experience in one or more of the technical areas listed above
- Min 5 years’ experience as a Team Leader/Project Manager managing multi-disciplinary teams composed of international and national consultants
- University degree (preferably Masters or higher) in one of the technical areas listed above
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong inter-personal skills
- Experience of working in developing countries, preferably in Myanmar or similar countries
- Dedication to excellence in project planning, management, and delivery;
- Extensive experience in a project environment with substantial project management experience
- Experience of maintaining excellent relations with implementing and donor agencies, including the facilitation of evaluation missions
- Experience of managing local partners
- Experience with monitoring and recordkeeping of projects, preparing work plans, budgets, progress reports and financial reports
- Experience of working on multilateral or bilateral aid funded projects
What makes us different is that we approach problems from a fresh perspective. As an employee-owned company, we have the freedom and independence of mind to find new ways to enhance human well-being and foster social and economic development through connected thinking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.