In certain locations (where permitted by law), by continuing to use our websites and digital solutions, you accept that online tracking technologies will be set on your device, as outlined in this privacy notice.
This Online tracking technologies privacy notice is aligned with our Privacy and data protection policy and Our Code. For more information about us, and how we protect online visitor information, please see our Website privacy notice.
Explanation of Online tracking technologies we use
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential to enable you to move around our websites and use its features. They allow us to prevent website crashes, display information, fix bugs and ensure the security of our websites.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or the region you’re in) and provide more enhanced, personal features.
- Performance and analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our websites and services. They help us understand how visitors arrive at our websites and know which pages are viewed the most and least often. We allow third parties to use tracking technologies to understand how you interact with our websites and digital solutions. For example, we use Google Analytics to evaluate website traffic and usage data to help us improve our website content. We collect information using Google Analytics in a way that does not identify you.
- Marketing cookies: these cookies help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests, and limit the number of times you see an advertisement. For example, they tell us when you’ve opened an email advertisement and whether you’ve clicked on any content within the advertisement. These cookies are usually placed on behalf of advertising networks with our permission.
- Social media cookies: these cookies are set by social media and social business services, including, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube that we have added to our websites to enable you to share our content with your friends and network. These websites set their own cookies, which we don’t control. You should carefully review those notices to ensure you’re happy with how they process your personal information.
Other tracking technologies: our websites and applications may contain web beacons, pixels, page tags, third party embedded scripts and other tracking technologies. These technologies consist of small transparent image files or other web programming code that record your activity and how you interact with our services. These tracking technologies count the number of individuals who visited our website from a particular advertisement, or they may tell us when a web page is viewed. They are often used in conjunction with web browser cookies or other identifiers associated with your device.
Cross device tracking: If you use different devices (such as your home computer, laptop or mobile device), our external service providers may match your browsing activity on our website across different devices. For example, if you browse our website on your mobile device and move to your laptop, we may attempt to match your browsing activity across these devices.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit their opt-out page.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact email@example.com for further information.
If you’re unhappy about the way we are processing your personal information, you may also have the right to complain to an external privacy or data protection regulator in the country, state, or province where you are located. If you need any help identifying the relevant regulator, please contact the Privacy and Data Protection Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re located in Singapore, you can also contact the team by dialling 6293-1900. If you’re a resident of California, please contact email@example.com or dial 800-832-3272.