Mott MacDonald is a global management, engineering and development consultancy. With a £1.2billion business spanning 140 countries and over 16,000 staff in energy, transport, buildings, water, environment, health, education, industry and communications.
|Our Brighton office has a team of over 350 people designing and bringing to reality large scale power plants around the globe. We are one of the largest thermal, wind, solar, hydropower and environmental consultancies in the world and a lot of this comes from one of our large offices next to Brighton station.|
Owing to continued expansion we're looking for a new administrator to join our team to provide day to day support to ensure we can make these projects happen and deliver very high quality. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
We're a very sociable office and in addition to weekly opportunities to meet new people around the office (and regular visitors from around the country and world) we have a funded sports and social club who organise many sports events and parties throughout the year. Anyone can volunteer to be involved with party planning whether it be the winter ball, summer party or number of Christmas events as well as numerous sports events including our national UK sports day held every year in a different UK city.
We're looking for enthusiastic people who want to provide a great service to their colleagues, advance how we do things and make us an ever improving company.
We are looking for a bid administrator/coordinator with at least 2 years of experience and with the natural attributes that the role requires:
- Ability to manage multiple proposals and tasks concurrently
- Fluent written and spoken English. Any other language ability, particularly Spanish, French or Chinese will be an advantage but not a must
- Can think on your feet
- Must be self-directed, take initiative and ownership
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to handle large volumes of information and communications
- Can work under pressure and be flexible
- Can work in a team
- Pays attention to detail
- Can handle sensitive information
- Good communication skills with all levels of employees
- Interested in the variety that working in a large consultancy provides
- Experience of working on proposals, preferably with global technical consultants will be an advantage