Senior civil engineer 土木エンジニア（10-20年程度の経験を想定
- As the senior civil engineer you will be responsible for review of documents, liaise with client along with project managers for customer relationship management with Japanese trading companies, especially their energy, advisory and infrastructure business units.
- Participate along with team managers on bidding for work
- Deliver feasibility studies, prepare reports, conduct site visits at short notice.
- Review of documents, assist with tender preparation, contract preparation, project management and technical due diligence
- Liaise with our regional teams within SEA energy business
You would need to have the following skills and attributes in order to perform well in this role:
- Team player with excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude.
- Candidate will be based in Tokyo but must be willing to travel
- Fitness to visit sites
- Professional experience as a civil engineer
- Must be a Japanese national / fluent in Japanese
- Experience with general civil contractors, main process contractors or main manufacturers will be advantageous
- Hands-on experience as a senior designer and senior project manager for international projects
- Solar power plant or related energy project experience will be an advantage
- Keen interest in renewable energy projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.