Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Reporting to the Principal Quantity Surveyor, you will be engaged in delivering contract advisory and quantity surveying projects in the building, civil and infrastructure sectors.
Your Next Challenge
As a young and enthusiastic surveyor prepared to be developed into a team leader and on your own account, you will responsible for the following under the supervision of the Principal Quantity Surveyor,
- Cost planning and estimation
- Financial management of changes
- Preparation of tender documentation for use with different forms of contract
- Interim and final assessment of payment for the contractor's work
- Financial monitoring and associated reporting
- Provision of contractual advisory support
- Attend meetings with clients and other consultants
What You'll Need
- A degree holder in Quantity Surveying or related discipline; Non-degree holder but with more solid relevant experience will be considered.
- A client-centric outlook, with an ambition to deliver projects meeting client objectives cost effectively
- Having an interest in combining traditional services with approaches embracing modern methodologies is preferred
- Having 3+ years’ experience in delivering pre and/or post contract Quantity Surveying services
- Having knowledge of both standard and NEC forms of contract will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
*Candidates with less experience may be considered for Assistant Quantity Surveyor
We have been established in Hong Kong for over 50 years. Our 500 employees work across multiple sectors covering residential and commercial buildings, transport, infrastructure, utilities, environment and project management. We aim to provide high quality management, engineering and environmental services to both the public and private sectors. Our best known achievements are the Hong Kong International Airport, the Tsing Ma Bridge and the West Kowloon Reclamation.
More recently, we have worked on the expansion of the Hong Kong International Airport with the 3rd Runway, the Hong Kong Zhuhai Macau Bridge, the infrastructure of the West Kowloon Cultural District. To support our continuous growth, we are now looking for an experienced professional to join our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.