- To prepare designs, reports, specifications, and other deliverables for Highways schemes
- To ensure designs are appropriate and meet the expected levels of technical excellence
- Assisting with feasibility, preliminary and detailed design work relating to Highways engineering projects
- Ability to communicate knowledgably in all aspects of the project
- Maintaining brand reputation whilst undertaking the project (both with this Group key client and in the wider industry)
- Enable, promote, and grow collaboration across MM by building relationships and trust with key stakeholders within the MM network.
- Handle resource allocation between projects, by setting the right project teams - both for the projects, and the personal development of the team members.
- Holds an engineering degree in Civil from a recognised reputed university
- Should have relevant years in design of highway projects
- Possess good command of road design using MX Road/ Open Road/Civil 3D software.
- Preferably, but not necessarily, demonstrate previous experience within leading teams, on projects, or within line management.
- Previous exposure to the UK and/or Middle East Highway Schemes is mandatory.
- Possess strong analytical skills to cope with complex decision making.
- Possess strong inter-personal skills. Demonstrate excellent English communication skills – verbally and in writing.
- Be self-driven and intrinsically motivated to make a positive difference for the team, MM and himself.
- Be able to manoeuvre and collaborate seamlessly across geographical and cultural boundaries.
- Fully understands the integral nature of BIM to the delivery of projects
We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation