Climate Change Academy Manager
Key responsibilities are:
- Business needs: carry out discovery work to establish the expert and discipline led requirements, and write the training product specifications.
- Design the Climate Change Academy: working in close partnership with the L&D team to deliver technical excellence, design and shape the products to satisfy the business needs
- Build on material that has been recently created within the S&CC team and the e-learning courses on our intranet website
- Stakeholder Management: through proactive comms & engagement, identify key stakeholders, develop and proactively manage relationships to ensure ownership of the training programme
- Comms & Engagement: work closely with internal & external Comms colleagues to create promotional materials
- Be alert to industry trends to develop and leverage new and innovative learning approaches
- Define and achieve KPIs and targets in application adoption to meet S&CC goals and objectives
Due to the global nature of this role we are happy to consider candidates in various locations.
- Experience of creating training materials for a variety of technical audiences
- A strong L&D background, combining modern, blended, learning methods with achievement of business outcomes
- Experience of leading a comprehensive ‘Academy’ approach to employee role and career development
- Passion for sustainability and climate change
- Self-motivated, driven and have a strong track record of delivering training products and programmes.
- Strong understanding of adult learning and behaviour change and will have experience of designing training materials to meet these and deliver technical excellence.
- Strong stakeholder management and internal consulting skills combined with solid commercial and financial acumen
The application process
Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you'll need to upload your CV/resume. You have the option to upload a cover letter – to help explain why you're interested in applying for this role. The application deadline is 31st January 2022 when applications will be reviewed by the team to shortlist for interviews.
We can offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence