At Mott MacDonald, we foster everyday creativity and innovation. You can expect to work in a vibrant environment and a unique team within a global consultancy firm.
Your core responsibilities will be:
• Assist in the development and implementation of BIM execution plans, often part of a Digital Engineering execution plan.
• Set up, configure and overall management of the BIM platforms used on projects.
• Lead model federation and design resolution activities, including assisting in model navigation and leading the team during model-based design review meetings.
• Initiative, initiative, and initiative.
• 8+ years of industry experience in BIM implementation, but we are flexible.
• Strong background in Autodesk BIM suite, Revit, Civil 3D, Infraworks, and Navisworks.
• Well versed in BIM Data Management Systems such as BIM360 and Revizto.
• Experience with other Data Management Systems such as Bentley ProjectWise and MS SharePoint will be a plus.
• Detailed knowledge of model-based design (BIM) protocols, standards, and software.
• Strong understanding in developing, supporting, and managing models per project standards.
• Previous experience training other designers in modelling workflows.
We are happy to consider candidates from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
By joining Mott MacDonald, you will find we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork, and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like the present to make a change.
We have a supportive and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace.
Our successes over the past years have seen us take significant roles on a range of NZ landmark and country shaping projects including:
• Lake Onslow NZ Battery project
• Auckland Airport’s new Domestic Terminal
• Auckland City Rail Link
• Rosedale WWTP expansion
• Seascape Residential Tower, Auckland (tallest occupied tower under construction)
• Milldale and Drury South development projects
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence