Associate Electrical Engineer - PE
- As a SME broaden out your responsibilities and areas of focus to make a bigger impact.
- Be part of a truly multi-sector, multi-disciplinary organisation with an integrated approach.
- Join us as we embark on an exciting 2022 and play a key role in our growth.
As an Electrical Engineer (PE) you will be experienced in the design and specification of electrical services within buildings but also keen to expand your remit. You will bring at least a couple of years’ experience as a signing PE and be technically strong, commercially astute with a keen desire to operate at the forefront of your profession. You’ll embrace change, operate in an agile manner and bring an entrepreneurial approach to your work.
Our team of engineers provide mechanical and electrical design and project manage building services works. You’ll be part of a dynamic and progressive team who is looking to continue to work on some of the most iconic, interesting and innovative projects ensuring they have a long lasting positive social impact. We are committed to the highest standards of service, focused on strong client relationships and exceptional project outcomes. We are passionate about integrated design which creates the best possible project outcomes.
- To undertake independently design and construction supervision of building electrical services for commercial, aviation, industrial, residential, infrastructural and institutional building projects.
- To work closely with other teams on various projects starting from concept stage, design, contract documentation, authority submissions, site administration to project completion.
- Play a key role in the design, construction supervision and project management.
- Support the team in the preparation of bid and proposals.
- Lead, supervise and mentor more junior engineers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 13 years’ experience in electrical building services design and execution for major project developments and experience in a consultancy.
- Must hold a Professional Engineer registration with a couple of years of signing PE experience.
- A SME who is looking to apply their technical skills and thinking in new and different ways.
- Future-focused, open-minded with a strong digital and social outlook.
- Proactive and quality oriented, with high sense of accountability and a client-centric approach.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues and concepts clearly and succinctly and with influence.
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the credibility to engage at all levels and with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- A learning mindset who looks to drive their professional development and keeps up-to date with current and emerging technical solutions.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to learn and grow by working alongside highly regarded professionals and a team of global specialists. You will have the opportunity make a real impact through interesting work on projects that matter at a values-driven and employee-owned organisation.
We are proud to have been recognised in The Strait Times list of Singapore’s Best Employers in 2021 in recognition of our focus on work-life balance, development opportunities, culture and benefits.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence