IT Solutions Specialist – Business Applications
Operational excellence is key to delivery, coupled with clear thinking on how best to continually optimise that delivery. Role:
- Work closely with other members of the Business Applications team, the IT Operations centre and Product teams to help the system
- Work with Deltek Customer Care to report escalate and manage issues requiring their help
- Be part of our follow-the-sun management of Connect Business and a key contact for local business stakeholders and users
- Work closely with Product Owners, business SMEs & technical colleagues to appherend how the system is best used to help the business
- Whilst focused on the ISMA region, provide similar assist and management to assist other regions during your time zone
- Participate in the ongoing monitoring and management of the system
- Manage Incidents escalated to level 4 assist
- Focus on identification and resolution of Problems impacting system use
- Propose changes required to improve the system in reply to Incidents, Problems and proactive review
- This position requires a self-motivated person who can operate in a fast-paced & continually evolving context.
- You will have or develop an in-depth consideration of the system and how it is used.
- You will have solid technical experience in all aspects maintaining & assist those environments and are skilled in planning, estimation, prioritisation and delivering risk-based solutions.
- You are willing to learn new IT & business skills and experiences.
The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practice and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.
The application process
Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you'll need to upload your CV/resume. You have the option to upload a cover letter – to help explain why you're interested in applying for this role. The application deadline is xxxxx when applications will be reviewed by the team to shortlist for interviews, which will be held in xxxxx.
We can offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence