IT Analyst - Desktop Services
- Resolve / fulfil incoming Second line(Level 2) incidents and requests for all transitioned and supported IT services in a 24x7 support environment
- Provide event management support as per defined process
- Do patching/updates for defined services
- Handling service now queues for incidents, requests and changes in a customer friendly and professional manner
- Record all actions, conversations and work undertaken in the IT Service Management Tool (Service Now)
- Within Service Now, use the knowledge base for known errors and work around to aid diagnosis or resolution
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Graduate or equivalent qualification in an IT related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years or more work experience in Service Desk/IT support environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft services support.
- Experience troubleshooting issues related to Microsoft Office16 /O365 suite, Teams/Skype.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues related to permissions, security, access, information management systems, Unified communications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, and questioning.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic desktop/ laptop computer hardware and peripherals.
- Working knowledge of active directory, MS exchange and Skype.
- Proven experience resolving incidents quickly by using remote support tools.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management best practices.
- ITIL V3/V4 foundation
- SDI certification
- Desktop Engg , SCCM, Intune exposure
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Can react to work priority adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate well with other IT teams when escalating tasks or assisting them to understand the business impact of an incident or an urgent request.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communicating with senior level staff.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practice and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.
The application process
Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you'll need to upload your CV/resume. You have the option to upload a cover letter – to help explain why you're interested in applying for this role. The application deadline is xxxxx when applications will be reviewed by the team to shortlist for interviews, which will be held in xxxxx.
We can offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence