Health, Safety & Security Manager, Asia
An opportunity has arisen for a newly designed role of Health, Safety & Security Manager, supporting our East Asia and Greater China business units. As a key contributor and implementer of safety and security strategies, you will partner with key stakeholders internally and externally to deliver tangible outcomes for the business and our clients.
In collaboration with your regional counterpart and collectively with the Group Safety Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement systems that eliminate and manage hazards and risks in the workplace, and which comply with legal, licensing and registration requirements;
- Ensure our leaders and employees understand their workplace obligations and are able to discharge their duties under all relevant work health, safety and security laws;
- Role model a safety awareness culture which regularly identifies safety and security training, while acting to facilitate and/or coordinate training as needed;
- Consult with internal health and safety representatives, project safety advisors and internal safety committees;
- Support the mobility team with travel safety and security requirements;
- Provide general health, safety and security advice across the business, including tender response guidance;
- Seek opportunities for continual improvement, alongside reporting and data management on business unit trends and metrics;
- Undertake internal and external audit requirements and assist with ISO27001 accreditation;
- Initiate internal investigations and/or act as a liaison for external bodies as necessary;
- Embed safeguarding and modern slavery requirements in relations to projects and enhance knowledge for staff through training and mentoring.
You will ideally hold a Bachelor level qualification in a related discipline. You will demonstrate leadership experience with exposure to working across multiple jurisdictions and with senior stakeholders. A position description with further information can be provided on request.
We are proud to have been recognised in The Strait Times list of Singapore’s Best Employers in 2021 in recognition of our focus on work-life balance, development opportunities, culture and benefits.