Senior Structural Engineer
- Work on a wide range of interesting and stimulating projects.
- Put to full use your excellent detailed design technical skills and knowledge.
- Support and develop more junior colleagues to drive their performance and capability.
- Carrying out design engineering for foundation, steelwork and RC structures. Provide design sketches and reports required for schematic, design development and constructions phases of projects.
- Provide detailed engineering computations and analysis as required for statutory submission.
- Preparation of structural briefing, specification documents and tender documents.
- Attending technical/progress meeting with clients and inspections during construction
- Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering or its equivalent recognized by the Professional Engineers Board of Singapore.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant design experience
- Proficient in 3D design programmes i.e. Robot, TSD, SAP 2000, STAAD Pro, SAFE etc.
- Familiar with the latest codes of practice, the complete BCA submission and approval process.
- Familiar with Revit and delivering projects in BIM.
- A collaborative approach with the ability to mentor, guide and coach junior colleagues.
- A drive for precision, excellent analytical skills and a quality-oriented mindset.
- Interesting work with an engaged team focused on collective output and impact.
- An opportunity to learn and grow by working alongside highly regarded professionals and a team of global specialists.
- A values-driven and wholly independent and employee-owned consultancy.
We are proud to have been recognised in The Strait Times list of Singapore’s Best Employers in 2021 in recognition of our focus on work-life balance, development opportunities, culture and benefits.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence