We then deal with, manage and resolve those issues. Our service is totally client-focused and is built upon understanding and knowing the environment in which our clients operate.
Modern procurement solutions increasingly feature non-traditional contractual mechanisms, often including partnering agreements, cost-reimbursable solutions, and pain-gain mechanisms.
All of these procurement solutions, whilst delivering greater outcome certainty, require a higher level of active management on the part of the client. So, on behalf of our client our team of specialist quantum experts, forensic auditors, and contract specialists provide the tools that are needed to assure full effectiveness of the contractual mechanisms.
- Purchase ledger audits
- Review of disallowed cost
- Review of procurement processes and their compliance with contract terms
- Benchmarking actual costs against industry norms
- Pain/gain review and management
According to clients’ requirements we can review a complete project portfolio, or we can work on a sample basis, targeting those projects that we believe will be most problematic.
Our methodology almost invariably involves lengthy interviews with project staff to drill down into the real detail. We do not rely solely upon desktop studies, unless instructed to do so.
We deliver a:
- Strategy – ours is focused upon the outcome and gives the client the confidence to move forward.
- Plan – for completing the work time is usually of the essence so a detailed plan acts as a management tool that will deliver what the clients requires in the timescales agreed.
- Reviews and updates with our client – we keep our clients informed at all stages. A culture of no surprises assists our clients to make early decisions with confidence.
- Report – of our findings upon completion.
Mergers and acquisitions
Clients who have selected a target for acquisition need to know much more than just what the company accounts tell them. They need to know how robust current income streams are and what liability potential lies hidden in the management accounts.
Our team of construction contract specialists and forensic quantum experts can get to the heart of all contracts to determine a full income and liability profile.
Ultimately, our role is to help our client make the right business decision. With our processes and tools, our clients can make those decisions as early as possible.