Our strengths lie in our ability to apply our extensive knowledge and experience to support improved outcomes in both strategic and frontline provision.
The challenges of reduced resources and increasing demand is being felt by all who support vulnerable people. The requirement to identify needs early, predict and protect the most vulnerable as well as enabling people whatever their age to remain at home where possible are key drivers.
This requires organisations to work effectively together, with a clear focus on outcomes, be it as commissioners or providers of services.
Within Children's Services the Munro Recommendations, changes in the inspection frameworks, the new 'working together' and the Health and Social Care Bill set out the challenges for Local Authorities and their partners, in supporting and protecting children, ensuring needs are identified early and that all professionals contribute to the safeguarding of children.
For adult social care, more than ever, Local Authorities and health organisations will need to work together, integrating both the commissioning and provision of services. The personalisation agenda offers opportunities and challenges for the way services are designed and delivered. Giving clients choice and control, with a focus on enabling people to remain at home. The focus on safeguarding and the governance needed to ensure high quality services is high on the agenda. The Health and Social Care Bill and the development of Clinical Commissioning groups and expansion of direct payments require a change in how services are planned and delivered.
At Mott MacDonald we offer a range of services which are designed to support Local Authorities. While a cross section of support is often drawn upon we offer the following menu of services:
- Training and development
- Interim management
Our social care team can offer services as an accredited supplier on the following procurement frameworks:
- Buying Solutions ‘Management Consultancy and Accounting Services’(MCAS) Framework Agreement: to deliver business management, organisation change and marketing communications advisory services to the UK public sector
- National Audit Office (NAO) ‘Value for Money’ Framework: to provide support to value-for-money studies carried out by the NAO in its role as independent adviser to Parliament on the use of public funds
- NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement: to deliver research and evaluation services (including social marketing and critical reviews) to public sector organisations
- Procurement Scotland's Business Management Consultancy Framework: to deliver business strategy, organisational development, procurement and programme management to all Scottish public bodies and Scottish third sector bodies
- Health Service Executive Framework: to deliver assurance and business advisory services to the HSE in the Republic of Ireland
- General Medical Council Framework: to provide organisational change management support to the GMC
- Department for Education (DfE) Children Services Improvement Framework
- Local authority frameworks: for the provision of social care expertise
If you would like any further information on how to procure services from Mott MacDonald or to discuss how we could support your organisation through any of these frameworks, please email email@example.com