Do you have graduate opportunities outside of Australia and New Zealand?
What kind of person are you looking for?
We are seeking people with drive, reliability, creativity and the willingness to continually learn. The quality of our people is a vital asset and we are constantly on the lookout for talented and self-motivated graduates who have the ability and confidence to thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment.
How do I apply and what is the recruitment process?
There are various ways to apply:
- Apply directly through our website.
- Respond to an advert on Seek.com.au or another external website.
- Talk to our representatives at a careers fair.
The recruitment process begins when you submit your CV. Your CV will be initially reviewed and if you meet the necessary criteria, you may receive a phone call inviting you the interview stage – there may be more than one interview. If you successfully pass the interview stage you will be offered the role. You will then need to complete some documentation so that we can undertake required checks, and once you pass this stage you will agree a start date with your line manager.
Who should I address my cover letter to?
Include your cover letter as part of your CV so there is only one document. Your CV should be addressed To Whom It May Concern.
What package do you offer?
We offer very competitive salary and package arrangements as well as benefits and rewards such as:
- A competitive salary, with biannual reviews in your first three years
- A structured development program, which can be tailored to you
- The opportunity to work in diverse locations on a wide range of projects
- All graduates will be invited to a week-long event in Bangkok in their first year, which involves team building events, workshops and networking opportunities with business leaders
- Annual competitions relating to construction, innovation and creativity – this year's prize incorporates a trip to Las Vegas
Do you offer a relocation package when I join?
Not usually as we try to hire local graduates where possible. However there are some exceptions to this rule.
Can you help with a certification, registration or license for my discipline?
Yes, we support our staff who wish to gain engineering, planning, surveying, project management, human resource or other business certifications.
What opportunities are there to travel?
Many graduates travel within their region and even across Australia and New Zealand. Secondments are available for high performing graduates, depending on project needs and the opportunity for rotation. These are usually two to three year placements in an international office.
How can I keep up to date with what is happening for graduates and students?
Follow us on Twitter @MottMacFuture and like our Facebook and LinkedIn pages. This is where you will find the most up to date information about our schemes and events, as well as general company news. You should also continue to revisit this webpage after applying, as it is updated regularly.
How can I contact the recruitment team?
You can contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.