Upon starting with us, our early career professionals are encouraged to continue to learn and thrive whilst gaining tangible experience and working with a network of successful professionals.
Explore our different openings across practices and the country to begin your career with us and have the opportunity to grow into a role that fulfils you.
We recognize that investing in your development is vital, not only for our future success but to allow you to fulfil your own aspirations. We also realize that each of our graduates will have different ambitions as well as a diverse range of requirements. We offer a comprehensive and fully supported development package to support our graduates' various needs.
What can I expect?
Upon joining you are allocated a line manager and will also have the option to be assigned a qualified mentor. You will have an active role in multiple projects, be invited to join our graduate programme, and have the opportunity to attend workshops on technical, professional and personal development.
In addition to this, our graduates can choose to get involved with the following:
- Committees and communities of practice
- Rotations and secondments
- Regular networking
- Competitions and fun events across the region.
We encourage our graduates to take advantage of the opportunities available within Mott MacDonald and we support you to drive your own development.
What is an Early Career Professional?
At Mott MacDonald, we recognize the value our employees bring at every stage of their careers. Those of us who are still early in our careers are a special group; even in these early stages, we are helping to shape the culture and future of our company. We are Mott MacDonald's Early Career Professionals (ECPs), championing professional excellence initiatives, developing innovative solutions for our clients, and contributing to complex projects.
Who can be an Early Career Professional?
While the network is open to everyone, ECPs are typically within the beginning stages of their professional career. The ECP Network is designed for professionals who are within the first 12 years of their career and are a grade A-E at Mott MacDonald. However, the network and its resources are not exclusive only to ECPs, and anyone can have access and participate freely.
What is the global Early Career Professionals network?
Guided by a global steering committee, the Early Career Professionals network is our means of connecting ECPs around the world.
Fostering our ECP relationships through a formalized network maximizes our potential to share ideas, views, and skills, and offers us more development opportunities, more influence in shaping our future business, and more connections across the company.
- A structured development program, which can be tailored to you
- The opportunity to work in diverse locations on a wide range of projects
- Early career professionals network
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee-led equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) groups
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Enrollment in 401(k) plan with company match and bonus (US) / pension plan with company match (Canada)
- Hybrid working flexibility
- In-house technical trainings and professional and leadership development programs
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and caregiver leave
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Mentoring program
- Professional licensing support
- Scholarship fund
- Social events and activities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellbeing initiatives and incentives
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (US) / Vacation (Canada)
- Additional company paid holidays
- And more!
Please search 'intern' on our careers search page and filter by your location.