At Mott MacDonald, our teams of experts can provide, develop, and deliver solutions in terms of water supply, wastewater, power generation, and transmission for governments and developments around the world.
- Providing security of supply against international benchmarks or standards
- Adopting innovative technologies for the construction and delivery of solutions
- Embedding sustainability in design by reducing the use of materials and resources in both construction and maintenance
- Forming a robust plan for delivery of solutions that is based on an affordable cost model
- Delivering solutions that include carbon accounting
- Using a one-stop-shop service that considers each situation individually, while considering value which can be gained from other relevant reference cases
Meeting your needs
Mott MacDonald adds value in these ways:
- Considering each project on its own merits and not trying to adopt a "one size fits all" approach
- Considering where value can be added from previous experience gained around the world
- Developing and refining the carbon models to suit specific situations
- Designing and delivering costed solutions with reference to appropriate benchmarks
We work with governments at local and regional levels, with developers, architects, planners, regulators, banks, and lending agencies.