Moata is being used by a range of water utilities, particularly in Australasia – and in Christchurch City it has been adopted to provide network monitoring data and analysis to assist with the rebuild of underground water assets.
Moata comprises a state-of-the-art data management platform, custom built for the water sector, combined with bespoke algorithms that integrate with the platform. Our water industry specialists have specifically designed it with a generic and flexible architecture that can be quickly scaled and used to accommodate almost any workflow. The result is a valuable tool easily deployable to any user that can be used for identifying, understanding and providing solutions to real-time problems.
Moata – created by our experts in specialist water technology and consulting firm AWT – offers a range of time and money saving advantages, including:
- Low cost/high value data management solution
- Generic and flexible architecture that can be quickly scaled and used to accommodate almost workflow
- Reduced data handling and analysis/anomalies identification time in any size network
- Cloud-based software as a service so that subscribed users can access the service anytime, anywhere
- No hardware or software to install with instant rollout to any number of users and devices
- The ability to create custom mobile apps for collecting field and mobile data in minutes
- Seamless integration with corporate GIS and SCADA servers
- Easy access to download and summarise all available data
- User-friendly geospatial interface
- Customisable platform any level of the application
Find out how Moata can help you.