We implement innovative approaches by placing young men and women at the centre of growth, rather than them being at the recipient end of the ‘trickle-down’ effect of growth.
We do so by providing the basic building-blocks for sustained economic development — enhancing competitiveness, strengthening local capacities, and enabling policies and the rule of law.
We help our clients by developing and delivering sustainable solutions in the fields of:
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Market and private sector development
- Employment creation and skills development
- Agriculture development and food security
- Business Enabling Environment