Our experts advise on policies and strategies, assess and enhance structures, improve management skills and arrangements, establish financial systems, develop information and monitoring tools, improve human resources management and arrange training.
Mott MacDonald also helps organisations focus on their goals and responsibilities and develop the tools for measuring and improving their performance. This strategic planning process by senior staff helps to establish and fine-tune focus.
By using internal monitoring systems directly linked to forward planning and to continued learning we assist with performance measurement. We also advise clients on external monitoring, through which clients and partners express their needs, priorities and views.
Our international development services in governance
- Civil service reform
- Decentralisation and devolution at various levels
- Developing public private partnerships
- Development and implementation of management information systems
- Human resources management, design and training
- Improving governance and accountability
- Public administration reform
- Organisational review and performance improvement planning
- Performance auditing, benchmarking and monitoring
- Policy analysis and strategy development